This summer I am not going away on holiday anywhere, but I will be moving. This means I will probably have a whole pile of stress going on in my life, which will need dissipating somehow. I’m going to try and do that by committing some real time to writing. that way, I will be able to work out stuff while I think of it and might even be able to get stuff finished and feel good about myself. Anyhow, here are some resolutions I am going to try and live by (they are a hierarchy of sorts, so stack up):
- Write SOMETHING at least once a day.
- Write at least 750 words on the computer once a day (using this brilliant online tool, made by a guy who is not a tool)
- Finish the story tentatively titled ‘Born Into Trouble’
- Finish the story tentatively titled ‘Grand Gesture, Poorly Executed’
- Come up with 5 possible things on which to base a novel.